Jun 4, 2008

5th June

I TOTALLY HATE TODAY!!!well,,just at that subject..the one that i hate the most..kana marahi ku..apa jua ganya...i've tried my best..msih jua alum puas ka??!!kn mati..ptus harapan ku subject ane eyh..fine..i can prove it to you that i can do best..liat sja nnti..jgn th d ajar aku ane..oookay~~abis..done..palui kali eyh..ahaha...XD nda apa...just have fun tonight..begila2 ku krg eyh...ahaha...boringgg~~huhu..i mean,,what do expect from me??i just need some time to adopt it in my life..just need some time to make it my favourite subject..i will & I WILL do my best..

--END--

No comments:


--------------------------

hit traffic
Outdoor Sports Gear

--------------------------
..BII..
..SYER..
..FIZI..
..BEN..
..FAHME..
..PACKREE..
..MAL-LY..
..FIZZAH..
..WAFIY M..
..WAN SHIN..
..ZIMO..
..EFFY..
..FIDS..
..NYSA..
..EMMA..
..ATIFFAH..
..KA SYAZ..
..ABG NADZRI..
..NISA..
..INTAN..
..ERAH..
..TASH..
..FARR..
..JELLY..
..ZUKA..
..SAIDI..
..NESH..
..FEE..
..XIN PING..
..KHY..
..PTEBGAYCLUB..
..FIFAH..
..ANOTHER ME..
..KHAL-JALIL..
..LILY..