Jun 30, 2008

The Book

The book consist of anything that i want to write...well,,not exactly...i just want to draw..and i ask my friends also to draw or write onto this book...ehehe...here are some pics i took recently showing the drawings that is already done my us...


this was done by me..the begining of the book..


this was drawn by Tiff..


This was by Elaine..


This one was by Saidi


This one was by Buii..


This also..


Me..


My sister..


Me..


My sister..again


Me..

me..


My cousin;Raihan..


CT


Ka Nina..


Zirah


me..


Pijah


Erah,,again..


Nisa..

Here are some pictures of me,,of course...ehehe...







oo ya~~this is how i looked like when i'm wearing my glasses..so,,off to bed now..bye



--END--

No comments:


--------------------------

hit traffic
Outdoor Sports Gear

--------------------------
..BII..
..SYER..
..FIZI..
..BEN..
..FAHME..
..PACKREE..
..MAL-LY..
..FIZZAH..
..WAFIY M..
..WAN SHIN..
..ZIMO..
..EFFY..
..FIDS..
..NYSA..
..EMMA..
..ATIFFAH..
..KA SYAZ..
..ABG NADZRI..
..NISA..
..INTAN..
..ERAH..
..TASH..
..FARR..
..JELLY..
..ZUKA..
..SAIDI..
..NESH..
..FEE..
..XIN PING..
..KHY..
..PTEBGAYCLUB..
..FIFAH..
..ANOTHER ME..
..KHAL-JALIL..
..LILY..